Researcher, Private Markets
Karolina supports the Private Markets team with in-depth research into a broad range of sectors, technologies and investments.
Currently, Karolina is actively searching for:
- CEO for a business developing advanced materials for a range of commercial applications
- CEO for one of the world’s leading electromechanical systems manufacturers
- Business Strategy Director for a designer and manufacturer of advanced PC-based gaming platforms
- CFO to join a group of companies designing and manufacturing scientific products for life sciences, healthcare, astronomy and art conservation
- FD for a designer and manufacturer of specialist commercial fire detection devices
Recent successful completions include:
- Managing Director for an iconic brand within the music industry
- Sales Director for a European leader in warehousing technology
- Head of Finance for one of the UK’s leading food companies
- Finance Business Manager for DNA laboratory
- Managing Director for a designer and manufacturer of specialist commercial fire detection devices
Karolina has 5 years’ experience in specialist recruitment, including 18 months at Bailey Fisher. She has a BSc in Psychology from the University of the West of England and is currently completing an MA in Human Resource Management.