Come & join us! We're looking for an Associate to join our friendly team. Great research & communication skills;… https://t.co/5b9jmJtlSl
Mon Oct 25 09:45:28View all Tweets >
Join our team as an Associate
October 13, 2021
At Bailey Fisher, we know that ambitious businesses rely on successful leadership teams to continue to grow.
Over the past two decades, we have focused on executive search for the technology, life science, private equity and venture capital industries. This niche client set has enabled us to become experts in our field and to understand the make-up of successful leadership teams at each stage of growth.
Based in Cambridge, one of the world’s leading technology and biotechnology clusters, we’ve built C-suite and boards for ambitious businesses and their investors across the UK
We have an exciting opportunity for a motivated individual to join the business and support our Directors in the execution of our search processes for a range of diverse clients across a host of cutting-edge technologies across the UK.
As an Associate, you will be responsible for providing in-depth market and technology analysis, resulting in company and candidate identification and engagement. The role will entail:
· Executing detailed research into relevant sectors, understanding aligned competitor landscapes, and using this analysis to identify and approach appropriate candidates.
· Garnering market intelligence and identifying candidates through both direct sourcing and networking, and the use of desk-based data resources.
· Assessing prospective candidate experience through initial discussions.
· Ensuring relevant Directors are kept informed on research progress and market themes.
The successful candidate will demonstrate the following qualities:
· An interest in next generation technologies, venture capital markets and growth business.
· Proven research skills and a keen eye for detail.
· Strong written and verbal communication skills.
· A resourcing / recruitment background would be an advantage but is not a prerequisite.
· Comfortable working autonomously, and as part of a small team.
· Not afraid to ask questions and seek guidance where necessary.
· Comfortable working from home for some of the working week.
This is a great opportunity for a candidate with energy, drive and enthusiasm who would like to work as part of a growing business where success is rewarded.
If you would like to apply, please send your CV & a covering email to Toby Young