John joined Bailey Fisher as a Researcher in 2016, where he supports the Technology Partners with in-depth research into a broad range of markets, technologies and investments. John’s role involves engaging with a range of individuals across the technology space globally. Currently, he is actively searching for:
- Head of Robotics for a global corporate
- Group R&D Director for a printing business
- Commercial Director for a provider of smart phone components
Recent successful completions include:
- Sales Director for a content management SaaS platform
- CEO for an IP rich technology business
- CMO for a VC backed plastic electronics business
John has a background in IT & Communications recruitment focusing on the UK & European markets. Prior to joining Bailey Fisher he spent 18 months with a specialist recruitment company in this sector.
John has a First Class Honours Degree in History from the University of Westminster.
“We engaged Bailey Fisher to lead the search for an Executive level hire. John approached what was a challenging brief incredibly professionally and diligently, providing in-depth and rigorous research into all aligned markets. Operating within a tight market, John consistently displayed creativity and tenacity in his approach to finding and engaging with relevant candidates. He presented a short-list of high-calibre individuals from which we appointed an excellent candidate.” Emily Mackay, CEO – TAB