Partner & Director of Research
James is a Partner at Bailey Fisher Executive Search, where he heads up the research team, providing in-depth market intelligence and analysis across a broad range of sectors, technologies and investments. Having joined Bailey Fisher in 2014, James was promoted to Director of Research, with overall responsibility for the research function, and was made a Partner in 2017. James’ individual areas of market focus are Life Sciences and Digital Health, and he has managed all of Bailey Fisher’s searches within these sector in recent years.
Prior to joining Bailey Fisher, James gained extensive experience as an in-house recruiter for large corporates, across a variety of technical sectors, including Pharmaceuticals at MedImmune; Biotech at Illumina and Software at Autonomy and HP.
James is currently supporting searches for:
- Commercial Director for a growing Life Sciences Technology company
- CEO for a growth stage Biotech
Recently completed searches include:
- CCO for a Life Sciences Consultancy
- Director of Medical Technology for an established Product Development Consultancy
- Chairman for an academic spin-out biotechnology company
James has a BA in Ancient History from the University of Nottingham.