Director of Research
James leads the Research team at Bailey Fisher Executive Search, providing in-depth market intelligence and analysis across a broad range of sectors, technologies and investments.
James’ individual market focus is Life Sciences and Biotechnology, and he is currently supporting searches for:
– CEO for an early stage Biotech
– Lead Consultant, Medical Technology for a Technology Consultancy
– CCO for a Life Sciences Consultancy
Recent completions include:
– 2 x Chairman for early-stage Medical Devices companies
– Clinical Director for a growth-stage Pharmaceuticals company
– CCO for an early-stage Pharmaceuticals company
Prior to joining Bailey Fisher, James gained extensive experience as an in-house recruiter for large corporates, across a variety of technical sectors, including Pharmaceuticals at MedImmune; Biotech at Illumina and Software at Autonomy and HP.
James has a BA in Ancient History from the University of Nottingham.