Bailey Fisher partners with Leuven Inc on Visionary Seminar - 30/07/15❰ Back
Bailey Fisher Executive Search is pleased to partner with Leuven Inc, a network of high-tech innovative entrepreneurs, companies and researchers, based in Flanders, to present a Visionary Seminar ‘Joining forces in regenerative medicine: bringing implants and medicines to life’.
We are delighted to be welcoming an expert panel of guest speakers from Cambridge and Leuven:
- Dr Cathy Prescott, Founder & Director of Biolatris Ltd
- Professor Wolf Reik, Head of Laboratory at Babraham Institute
- Dr Paul Whiting, Head of Molecular and Cellular Biology, Neusentis/Pfizer
- Dr Jan Schrooten, Co-ordinator RegMed Platform Vlaams-Brabant, RegMed
- Dr Peter Peumans, Director Life Sciences, imec
- Dr Peter Mercelis, Managing Director, LayerWise-3D Systems
This event is one of a series of visionary seminars taking place in Cambridge, London and Leuven, with the aim of strengthening ties across Europe, between business and academia and B2B. The visionary seminars will focus on the fast evolutions in biotech, nanotech, materials and health related domains, provide a vision of the state of the art technologies for coming generations, and offer an approach via concrete applications expected within 5 – 15 years.
Topics to be covered at the Cambridge seminar include 3D printing in medicine, nanotechnology-driven stem cell industrialisation and building a community to kick-start a revolution in medicine.
The Visionary Seminar will take place on 29 September at the Moller Centre, Cambridge, and is sponsored by FieldFisher.
Attendance at this event is by invitation. If you are interested in finding out more, please contact Claire Button, Associate: Life Sciences & Healthcare at Bailey Fisher.